We are looking for a new SOLICITOR recruit to join Complete Legal & Conveyancing.
The role includes a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Providing legal advice to clients
- Conducting commercial & other transactions (e.g. conveyancing, business sales and acquisitions, leases, probate)
- Liaising with other legal practitioners
- Legal research and related tasks
- Business development
- General duties (including basic administration) as required from time-to-time.
The position is full-time, at our Penrith office. During Covid-19 lockdowns we support work-from-home options wherever possible.
The role is ideally suited to a solicitor with some experience in some or all of the following areas of law:
- Conveyancing and property law including leasing;
- Commercial and business law including business/company acquisitions and sales;
- Wills and estate planning;
- Deceased estates including will disputes;
- Family law.
We are a youthful, general suburban practice who is looking for someone who wants to build connections with the business community and generate their own network of referrers and clients. Commission/fee splits available to the right candidate.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter detailing your reasons for applying for the role to email@example.com
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia