Premier Tint is a leader in the solar, decorative and graphics installation industry and is seeking an enthusiastic trainee window film installer to join our dynamic team.
The successful applicant will be trained in providing outstanding quality service to both new and existing clients in the residential and commercial applications.
The applicant should have the following:
- A strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to take direction
- Ability to problem solve
- Be able to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Flexible “can do” attitude
Experience in tinting, graphics or the signage industry would be advantageous.
You must have:
- A current NSW drivers licence
- The right to work in Australia
This is a full-time role based Sydney wide with the opportunity for advancement, training in all aspects of the industry and opportunity for your own vehicle and team with experience.
If you think this is the role for you please forward your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note no phone enquiries will be accepted for this vacancy.
- Address 5/20-22 Foundry Road
- Salary Range $40,000 - $70,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia