As Sydney largest installer of Smart Solar Power and Storage solutions, we are looking to further grow our support team.
Customer service is a top priority for our crew so we are looking for someone with great customer communications skills and an eye for detail.
This role will be a vital cog in our support business – we work hard to win customers by providing great service and we make sure this continues right through the installation process so the right person would need to be able to quickly integrate into our team.
Skills we are looking for include:
- General office administration
- PC Based applications, MS Excel and MYOB plus other web-based tools and applications.
- Customer care and follow up – experience in short term project scheduling.
- Detail oriented, a lot of transactional follow up required.
- Team player who covers for others when they may be out of office.
- Manage difficult customer situations, manage customer expectations.
- Time management and self-management. We do not run a multi-level management team. Everyone plays their part and takes responsibility.
We are flexible around work hours, we will manage this to find the right candidate. This is ideally a 30 hour per week role.
If you think you may be suitable for a role like this and would like to discuss it further, please forward your details through and be ready for a quick phone interview to understand your skills.
Our team love working here, the work is extremely rewarding and we get to know a lot of lovely customers as they do their part to save our environment.
The Solaray team stands apart from our competition by providing premium solutions backed by great customer service both during the initial installation and then through the life of the system.
Apply to email@example.com
Agencies need not call.
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #glendenning
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5