- Great career opportunity , reports to the Managing Director
- Work close to home (based in St Marys), generally Monday to Friday
- Well-established company, proudly Australian owned and operated
We’re seeking a capable Service Manager to lead, manage and support our service team based in St Marys. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Service Manager looking to work locally with a small team, or an experienced leading hand/foreperson looking to take the next step in their career.
Who Are We and What Do We Do?
Established in 2009, Transport & Waste Solutions Australia has grown into a one of the nation’s leading providers of transport weighing solutions and implementer/service provider of cranes and mobile hydraulic equipment to government, defence, waste, marine and logistics industries.
Our success has been built on the back of the quality of the equipment we provide and our experience, professional expertise and comprehensive customer support.
The Service Manager is central to the success of our business and as such reports to the Managing Director. Your responsibilities will include:
- managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all matters between our customers and workshop team
- addressing basic customer technical issues
- managing administrative (paperwork) aspects of projects, ensuring accurate and efficient workflow, and
- administering and maintaining the company’s quality and work health and safety systems.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate skills and experience including:
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical related equipment (preferably including on heavy vehicles, plant, equipment and cranes), supported by a Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent qualification
- Transport industry experience
- Strong project management skills and demonstrable experience
- Strong customer service focus supported by previous experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing a team
- Availability and willingness to work reasonable overtime when required (may include occasional weekend or after hours work)
- Drivers licence
A full role description including full criteria is available – refer contact details below.
So What’s in it for You?
OK, so we’re asking for a lot, but the right person will get plenty in return, including:
- Competitive remuneration based on skills and experience, including vehicle allowance
- Opportunity to work locally with an established Aussie-owned and operated business
- (Mostly) Monday to Friday work 7.30am-4pm
- A role that is key to our ongoing success, with great variety and opportunity to develop your career: project management, customer liaison, technical support, WHS and Environmental Management Systems
- A small, supportive team
- Modern workshop and the opportunity to work with some leading-edge solutions (we’re the sole distributor for Class 3 certified weighing systems in Australia for REL mobile rear lifts, we’re an official Palfinger service agent and our clients include the ADF, Federal, State and Local government agencies).
Interested? Contact Greg Mitchell on 0423 365 326 for a confidential discussion and additional information, including a full copy of the role description.
Please apply here: >>>>> https://bit.ly/2y7WCOG
This recruitment process is being managed by HR Success on behalf of Transport & Waste Solutions Australia. No agencies please.
- Address St Marys
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia