Camp Australia have the exciting opportunity for an experienced Educator to join the team leading a small, friendly before and after school care service in Oakville.
As the Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for the design and delivery of fun and exciting activities for the children attending. No two days are the same – one day you’ll be cooking up a storm with the kids, and the next you’ll be outside running around for a game of tag! This service has younger children attending too, so your programming skills will be put to the test to design activities that will appeal to all age groups.
You’ll lead your team of passionate Educators to keep the kids safe and smiling, while connecting with the local community in a supportive school environment.
• Permanent Part Time: 27.5 hours/week
• Paid admin hours
• Highly competitive pay rates
• Incentive program for Coordinators
• Career development opportunities
• Completed/studying Early Childhood Diploma essential
• Experience leading childcare services
• NSW Paid Working With Children Check
• First Aid (HLTAID004) and Child Protection training (CHCPRT001)
• Full availability before and after school Monday to Friday
Camp Australia are experts in the industry, making kids smile for 30 years. We offer children a unique environment to explore childhood and have fun being kids. Our Educators are passionate about the work they do and love seeing smiles on faces – so join us and be part of a rewarding role! To apply for this exciting opportunity, APPLY NOW using the link below:
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia