The Blacktown News (BN) is the leading local newspaper that covers the rapidly growing city of Blacktown, Western Sydney.
With affiliations to Access News Australia and established media brands, The News has gained significant support within the Blacktown community in a short space of time.
The Blacktown News is published monthly in digital a hard copy newspaper formats and has a strong readership across the Blacktown LGA.
We now seek suitably qualified and motivated person to join our team and work with us to further develop and grow the Blacktown News brand.
This opportunity is primarily a sales/business development role that would likely suit someone looking to work from home on a part-time basis.
- Working with us to sell BN packages to businesses
- Develop and execute business ideas
- Co-ordinate business development activities
- Work with community groups to develop partnerships
- Source and convert new business opportunities
- Solid sales skills
- Passion for community
- Excellent people and relationship skills
- Organised and ability to complete
- Ability to think strategically and plan
Remuneration is by way of retainer plus commission. This is a work from home role that can be expanded to suit your situation.
If this interests you, send us note and we can discuss. email@example.com
See more about BN at www.greaterblacktownnews.com.au
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #wfh #workfromhome
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia