Community Broadcast Network
The Parramatta Times is Parramatta’s newest local newspaper distributed throughout the LGA every fortnight and available in hard copy and digital formats.
The Parramatta Times is a sister publication to the ACCESS Business titles and a stable of specialist online digital media channels.
We seek a motivated salesperson who can:
- Undertake sales of our newspaper and digital media products.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships across diverse communities.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and accountability.
- Be equally proficient at closing deals face-to-face or on the phone.
- Work comfortably in a deadline driven environment.
Knowledge and skills
- Strong listening skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and execute sales plans.
- Ability to work unsupervised and act fast on opportunities.
- Experience in media sales or a demonstrable understanding of media processes and products, including digital.
The Parramatta Times works under a remote structure so you will be expected to work from a home office with regular phone and face-to-face support. Hours are flexible and can be part- time, depended on your circumstances. Remuneration is by way of retainer plus commission.
For a confidential discussion phone Michael Walls: 0407 783 413.
Total Years Experience
The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia