Western Sydney Business Centre
Full time- Available for immediate start
Our Centre has been giving business advice locally for over 32 years. Every year we help many businesses in all areas that they require assistance with. In just the last 12 months we have seen over 2,500 businesses for advice making our Centre Western Sydney’s premier business advice and training provider.
In short, we provide business advice, run many training programs and workshops and work collaboratively with key partners which strengthen our services.
We truly believe that not everyone is hired based on qualifications or years of experience. We are looking for a proactive and motivated person with the right positive attitude, a helpful nature, and most importantly, someone who represents the points below:
- A people person who loves to listen as well as communicate
- The type of person who is always bubbly and has a great energy
- Is outgoing, organised and gets things done
- Love helping people to achieve their dreams
- Familiar with Microsoft office and using databases for data entry
- Self-motivated, proactive, shows initiative and loves responsibility
- Can work alone as well as part of a great team
- Is keen to be a part of a team that achieves more than its competitors constantly
- Can handle following systems and procedures
- Knowledge with social media platforms
- Is enthusiastic, passionate, and driven
Keep reading if you believe you fit the desired skills above.
WHAT WE’LL PROVIDE
We understand that people are our business, so as a highly valued member of our team, you will be provided with:
- a high energy and busy working environment
- the opportunity to grow with further development pathways
- a supportive and strong team orientated approach
- a unique “make it happen” team culture
- up-to-date office systems and software
- a clean a spacious work environment
- offices with close proximity to food and transport options
- regular chances to grow your skillset
You will be joining an award winning and respected team of advisors and office managers. As our Administration Assistant, you will:
- Enjoy the role of being trusted with keeping clients happy and making them feel welcome in every contact they have with our Centre
- love taking ownership and being responsible for some of our Centres marketing, including social media
- be understanding when receiving all feedback from our clients, and ensure that their expectations are always being met
- proactively update and maintain our systems that enable you to perform any tasks required by you in your role
HOW TO APPLY
If you fit all of the above criteria, please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are better than the rest. School leavers looking for a fantastic opportunity are encouraged to apply.
Please do not call the office. We will contact you for a first round interview if you sound like the person we are looking for to help our Centre grow.
Recruitment agencies services are not required. We like to carefully select our new staff members. Applications close 20th September 2019.
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #penrith
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia