We are seeking an experienced Projects Admin/Contracts Co-ordinator to join our Penrith Based multi-trades services business, based in Penrith
You will have the opportunity to support our Divisional/Project Managers across Electrical, Plumbing & Civil divisions, in ensuring their teams are able to complete projects on time and on budget by providing all of the admin, contract and document support needed whilst adhering to the highest standards of professional quality, safety and environmental management
Whilst your role will form a part of our Business Services division you will need to hit-the-ground-running and effectively coordinate administrative requirements, including all compliance documentation, systems, meetings, invoicing and support for each project from contract setup to invoicing & closure, providing timely and structured support using our various systems for our Projects teams.
You will even be involved in the Tendering process , assisting with the preparation of documentation and using your strong computer skills to collate and present documentation. Attention to grammar, spelling and detail will be essential so experience in this area would be helpful.
You will need to capitalise on your experience in working in the Construction/Trades services industry (which is a MUST) , using a wide range of administrative and problem-solving skills to service each project’s needs and ensure the full satisfaction of clients whilst developing and adopting clear procedures and records for our teams.
Duties will include:
- Support admin processes, rostering/timesheets, and team initiatives
- Coordinate correspondence, meetings, project registers, safety and compliance documentation, reports, documents and work flows
- Partner internally/externally, delivering tasks in tight timeframes
- Monitor performance in regards to the administrative and contracts requirements of projects and ensure delivery against requirements
- Initiate improvements, smooth bottlenecks & bridge gaps to ensure project success and ease of functions for the field teams
- Utilising our software systems effectively – SimPRO job management system and Lucidity Compliance System ( so if you have experience in these or similar it would be a bonus!)
- Work with the Division managers to Build our teams reputation for commercial excellence
Is this you …?
- 2-3 yrs min. Project Administration experience
- Solid project or business services related qualifications
- Experience supporting medium to large technical teams
- Some knowledge of Project Contracts would be an advantage
- Systems savvy and strong ability using Excel, Word, Job Management & Safety/compliance systems (SimPRO would be a distinct advantage along with Lucidity Compliance system) are a MUST
- a sound knowledge of safety and compliance
- A solution seeker who quickly grasps needs and follows procedures
- Strong common sense, able to fill-in-the-blanks
- Clear communicator, upbeat, and great at follow-up and also a “detail person” who pays attention to spelling and grammar
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and desire to learn and progress is needed
- Knowledge of procurement, stock, project, warehouse processes would be an advantage
If you are available to start now, you’ll need to…
- meet the criteria above and be able to initially demonstrate these in a cover letter attached to your resume
- be based at our Penrith Office
- be happy to do paid overtime as and when needed
- be 100% RELIABLE and capable of getting the job done!
- be a team player who is willing to become a part of the passion at Hix Group
If this sounds like you then please respond to this unique opportunity by submitting your updated resume NOW including your detailed Cover Letter.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to undertake an initial phone interview.
Curious and want to know more?
Further details are available by contacting Cassandra Palmer, Manager Business Services on 0247217500
” Hix Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer “
- Address Penrith
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia