We’re looking for a career-minded Practice Manager who wants to grow with us.
Are you looking for opportunities to lead and grow professionally in a fun, innovative and award-winning dental practice?
Do you take pride in delivering exceptional patient care in general dental and specialised services with a focus on implants, periodontics, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry?
Do you enjoy collaborating in a team of like-minded professionals working towards a shared goal?
Do you enjoy creating order and systems that support business operations?
We can help you tick all these boxes and more.
We understand a quality Practice Manager is a person who:
– Cultivates a calm, positive, proactive management style
– Appreciates the value of robust systems and processes to smooth business operations and wants to be part of creating and maintaining them in a growing business.
– Demonstrates their exceptional ability to communicate with patients and the broader team in a collaborative environment
– Enjoys working in, and developing, a team of clinical and business administration professionals
– Actively identifies, communicates and finds resolutions for issues that impact successful delivery of services, patient satisfaction, team members’ morale and capabilities
– Is appreciated for their contribution to business growth.
We’re keen to offer the ideal person a role that provides:
– Full-time permanent position
– Opportunities to be a leader in all aspects of the role
– Ongoing professional development with external courses and coaching
– Job satisfaction and opportunities for further growth
– Start date is immediate for the right candidate
– Above award remuneration
We’re looking for a Practice Manager who wants to be part of something meaningful.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, outlining:
1) Your experience as a dental Practice Manager (or related experience)
2) Your approach to practice management, including your unique communication style
3) Why working as part of a team is important to you
4) Why you want to be part of a dental practice that’s going places
5)Three ways you demonstrate your ‘can do’ attitude and the corresponding benefits to a dental practice.
We encourage dental practice managers, and those who have worked in a similar capacity in related fields to apply.
More than just a skills-based role, we’re looking for a person with the right attitude and who values being part of a team, business development and personal growth.
If that’s you, we want to hear from you. Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to $40,000
Total Years Experience
The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia