OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive brand delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy, Specialists, as well as an orthotics lab and Specialty Footwear Store – www.onepointhealth.com.au
Our philosophy at OnePointHealth incorporates clinical expertise, evidence based practice and a patient centred approach, as such the applicant must be comfortable working in this environment and alongside other practitioners with the same philosophy.
We are searching for a Physiotherapist to join our team on a full-time basis, working with a diverse patient population ranging from international or park athletes, office workers and stay at home parents.
This position may involve evening and Saturday morning work at our Centres throughout Western Sydney including Penrith and Ryde. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment with exceptional facilities.
- App.Phty level qualifications or higher
- Current first aid certificate
- Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred, but new graduates welcome to apply.
The applicant must be able to:
- Provide quality physiotherapy treatment to the highest possible levels.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Carry out assessment, diagnosis, treatment and education of all patients/clients including present and future foreseeable issues.
- Maintain appropriate sterility standards within clinical workspace.
- Help patients recover from accident, illness or injury.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care and comfort.
- Liaise with other physiotherapy staff and seek guidance if needed.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Lives on the extra mile.
- Be willing to work in a corporate environment, be self-confident and able to self-promote.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to grow the OnePointHealth business and ability to work autonomously.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits via our array of services including our gym.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Close proximity to all public transport, shops and food options.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the person we are looking for.
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #ryde #penrith
- Salary Range $40,000 - $70,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia