Ultimate Horticultural Solutions is a successful and growing commercial landscape maintenance company based in Penrith. The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all field operations are undertaken in an efficient, compliant manner that meets client expectations and contributes to the commercial performance of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced person looking to further develop their career within the industry.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your specific responsibilities will include work planning and scheduling, managing staff and budgets, ensuring compliance with quality/safety/environmental standards and managing all aspects of client relationships. Given that we are a small team with a focus on “getting the job done”, we need someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty by occasionally contributing to operational tasks.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum Cert III in Horticulture – Parks and Gardens, or equivalent supported by considerable industry experience
- Demonstrated experience managing operations teams and a budget
- A strong commercial and customer service focus
- Excellent time management and communication skills, including negotiations skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels
- An absolute commitment to quality and safety, and an understanding of relevant compliance requirements
- Some business development/sales experience
Other preferred experience/qualifications include:
- Current First Aid Certificate
- WHS Construction Industry Induction (White Card)
- “Chemcert” or Smart Train – Farm Chemical User Training, or equivalent
- Traffic Control certification (Implement Traffic Control Plans, Prepare a Work Zone Traffic Management Plan) and experience
- Current and unrestricted Medium Rigid Heavy Vehicle License
- Chainsaw Operation Certificate
An attractive remuneration package, including fully-maintained vehicle and mobile phone, will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
Enquiries should be directed to Greg Mitchell – mob. 0423365326.
This recruitment process is being managed by HR Success on behalf of Ultimate Horticultural Solutions. No agencies please.
Applications should be submitted via the following link: http://bit.ly/2VQdrEw
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #penrith
- Salary Range $150,000 +
- Total Years Experience 10-20