Control Fire Protection
Control Fire Protection is seeking a suitable candidate to join the team as a Receptionist due the business expanding for an immediate start. The ideal candidate must have exceptional customer service & inter-personal skills, is a good problem solver and organised. The candidate must be able to work Monday- Friday and the preferred hours would be 8.30am-430pm.
As the Front of Office Receptionist, you will take ownership of the day to day tasks involved to ensure that clients and enquiries are dealt with smoothly.
The position is an all-round job that is interesting and varied and would be best suited to an individual that can work with minimal supervision. The candidate will report to the Office Manager directly and the duties & responsibilities include:
Full training will be provided on our internal systems with our Office Manager.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Greeting clients/visitors
- Accepting deliveries
- Data entry of jobs into computerised job allocation system
- Provide administration support to the Office Manager
- General admin duties (filing and general date entry)
- Managing the office operations – ensuring adequate office supplies, printers, tidiness and maintenance of the office environment
Attributes / Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented as the face of the office
- Sound communication skills with a positive and friendly attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Proactive, ability to multitask & a positive “can do” attitude
- MS Office skills (mainly Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Able to work independently and as part of the team
- Strong attention to detail & organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable, self-reliant and intuitive
- Willingness to learn
- Able to adapt to various work tasks
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please NO contact from agencies or employment services.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia