LendCorp Financial Group Pty Ltd is a long established Vehicle and Equipment Finance Broking firm who are seeking a highly experienced Office Administration Assistant.
The role will require you to have experience in Commercial Finance such as Chattel Mortgage and Consumer Lending. You will be working directly with our two Company Directors and Office Manager assisting them with a wide variety of financial services related administrative tasks.
This is a permanent, full time position with a three month probation period.
The hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm. We offer on the job training and a supportive work environment.
• Check Finance Documentation for a number of Banks and Finance Companies.
• Follow up clients and respond to email enquiries.
• Data Entry into a variety of Finance Company website portals.
• Manage client enquiries and respond accordingly.
• Scanning and image file database management
• Other administration including answering and redirecting phone calls when required.
• Assist with general office administration duties as required.
• Previous role in banking and finance a prerequisite.
• Attention to detail is vital.
• Ability to work in a time sensitive environment and under pressure.
• Strong English communication skills – highly accurate spelling is a must.
• Basic to Intermediate experience of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Able to prioritise work load and meet deadlines
• Capable of multi-tasking within an occasional fast paced, busy environment
• This role will ideally suit a mature, long term work experienced person seeking to move from a city based high pressure corporate environment.
• Current Banking & Finance Industry Award
• Weekly pay at new July 2018 Level 3 Administrative role with capacity to progress to a more senior level.
• Growing, fun and friendly team
• Excellent work | life balance
• Well-equipped facilities
• Company relocating from Werrington to Penrith CBD in approx. three month’s time.
• Extensive training will be provided on company systems and procedures.
• Onsite parking is available.
This job opportunity is ideally suited to an individual who is looking for a varied finance administration role.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW by emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to $40,000
Total Years Experience
The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia