Join a dedicated team of creative and passionate staff looking to develop the artists of tomorrow. Arc Education Group is currently seeking a Multimedia Designer to support the daily activities involved in delivering high quality educational outcomes.
This is a multipurpose role, and we are looking for the right person who is able to:
- Create inspiring, engaging video content and imagery that reflects the essence of our brand and course offerings.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team on new initiatives and projects.
- Develop storyboard and conceptual ideas to be presented to management.
- Capture high quality video footage and/or images of concerts, events and campus activities.
- Produce content specifically for social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Maintain and provide support on the various technologies used in course delivery, including staff and student computers, software packages, projectors/TV peripherals and website applications.
- Relevant degree in multimedia or related field.
- High proficiency with all things video & photography, including post production and editing.
- Extensive knowledge of video and audio recording technology, including cameras, storage devices, microphones, tripods, lights and other related devices.
- Ability to use Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects.
- Ability to provide support on Mac OS, various hardware peripherals and general computer issues.
- Experience creating content for social media platforms and paid advertising.
- An ability to collaborate with a team and take directions from management.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience.
This is a full-time position, commencing ASAP.
Salary range of $55,000 – $60,000
To apply for this position please submit your resume, along with a demo reel of previous work, to:
- Address 255 Broadway, Glebe
- Salary Range $40,000 - $70,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia