- Do you enjoy providing great customer service?
- Do you enjoy being physically active in your work?
- Are you looking for a tree change?
- Do you like receiving generous staff discounts?
If that sounds like you, come join us at Golden Gates Nursery!
We’re a family owned, wholesale plant distribution business, supplying one of Australia’s largest retailers, as well as numerous independent nurseries across NSW.
We are seeking MR and HR licensed drivers to transport stock from our main distribution facility in Kenthurst to various metro and regional areas in NSW. The role will also entail the in-store merchandising of our fantastic range of plant stock.
We aim to provide a supportive and rewarding work environment, where initiative and development are encouraged. Whilst plant knowledge and experience is preferred, it is not essential as we provide on the job training.
The successful candidates will:
- Possess a valid NSW Heavy Vehicle license
- Need to comply with the Service NSW current COVID19 restrictions including travel registration permits and vaccination requirements as part of their driver role
- Be physically capable – loading/unloading of heavy trolleys and potted plants is required
- Be flexible with working hours – specific regional runs require an overnight stay
- Good knowledge of fatigue management requirements
- Be willing to learn botanical names and varieties of our stock
- Be reliable, able to prioritise and have a mature professional outlook
- Possess excellent communication skills as you are the face of the business
- Always strive to “Delivery quality stock with an exceptional customer experience”
The role is Monday to Friday and excludes weekend shifts.
Casual Pay rate ranging between $30 – $32 p/hour plus super depending on experience and overtime will be paid in accordance with the Nursery Award rates.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you will only be contacted if selected for an interview
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered
- Address 11 Pitt Town Rd, Kenthurst NSW
- Salary Range $40,000 - $70,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia