Flexiforce is looking for a trade qualified mechanical fitter for an outstanding company based in St. Marys.
Our client is a full-service provider of cutting-edge products and services to commercial and municipal clients and this role is mainly on-site based servicing and repairs including on-call after hours as needed.
We are looking for a mechanical fitter with the following attributes:
- Experience in high pressure hoses and water jetting
- Mechanical and air equipment knowledge
- Lead service department to maintain efficiency and profitability
- Set a positive example to workmates
- Excellent communication with clients and company
- Active participant in WHS procedures
- Sensibly prioritise service tasks and clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Provide clear feedback to Supervisor on progress and variances
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration plus overtime and bonuses, branded uniform and PPE, service vehicle and mobile phone.
This is a great opportunity in an established and highly regarded company with a reputation for honesty and integrity.
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Mulgoa Road, Penrith, NSW
- Salary Range $40,000 - $70,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia