- Great opportunity to contribute and work locally
- Ongoing part-time opportunity (approx. 25hpw)
- Friendly team with an organisation primed for growth
We’re looking for a member services and sales superstar to support the development and growth of the Penrith Valley Chamber of Commerce, for the benefit of members and our local community.
Reporting directly to the Executive Committee, the Member Services Manager will work closely with the committee and others to help achieve our vision for a strong, vibrant, growing organisation supporting the local business community through advocacy, events, education and promotional opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Increase member numbers through the recruitment and retention of members
- Maintain regular contact with and support our members
- Support and progress marketing initiatives under the leadership of the Executive Committee
- Support the organisation and delivery of regular and special events.
The special person we are looking for will have:
- Proven sales and service experience, ideally in a similar environment
- An understanding of the issues faced by small to medium businesses
- Experience in marketing and events management
- The ability to liaise with business and government representatives at all levels
- A strong customer-service focus and highly-collaborative approach to work
- Enthusiasm for the development of the local community
- A positive, “can-do” attitude combined with an ability to see and pursue opportunities for growth and improvement.
Our successful candidate could potentially come from a range of backgrounds: It may be that you’ve had previous successful experience in a similar member service role, or it may be that you’ve owned your own small business and are seeking to use your experience and talents for the benefit of others. Perhaps you’re looking to diversify experience you’ve gained in an advocacy role, or maybe you’re an all-round sales and customer service superstar looking for something different…..
Whatever your background, if you think you’ve got the skills, experience and importantly the enthusiasm to make a difference to our local community, we’d love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or a copy of the full position description, please contract Greg Mitchell of HR Success on mob. 0423 365 326.
Interested? Applications must be submitted via http://bit.ly/2ZmbG3H
Applications should be received by 30/8/2019.
- Address Penrith
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia