Part Time Permanent Position
Penrith Panthers have an exciting role for an energetic and versatile Supervisor to join their busy Meetings and Events team.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a passionate and motivated individual to deliver excellent customer service to our members and guests and supervise the Meetings and Events team.
As a respected leader, you will inspire the team with your ability to always make customers your number one priority. Catering for a wide range of meetings and events, you will adapt to a variety of settings while always maintaining high standards of service within the team. With a sharp eye for detail, you will ensure customers are impressed by the impeccable presentation of our venue.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Maintaining high standards of customer service within a variety of function settings;
- Resolving customer enquiries and issues;
- Shift and staff management;
- Function room set up;
- Training and developing new staff;
- Completing accurate shift reports and worksheets;
- Maintaining a strong focus on WH&S principles and;
- Managing efficient and effective stock control processes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position, preferably within a functions environment;
- Previous experience in meetings and events;
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong leadership qualities;
- High standard of personal grooming;
- A good level of physical fitness as this role can be physically demanding;
- RSA and RCG certificates and;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A quick thinker, you will feel comfortable handling difficult situations and problem solving. You will take pride in your appearance, your workplace and your team. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
If this sounds like the position for you, then please apply now!
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Want to Apply?
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 123 Mulgoa Road, Penrith
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia