Part Time Permanent Position
Penrith Panthers have a rare opportunity for an adaptable and experienced administrator to join their busy Meetings and Events team.
Reporting to the Meetings and Events Operations Manager you will be responsible for assisting our Meetings and Events team with day-to-day administration duties and data base management. A high level of planning and attention to detail is required in this role as you will need to be dedicated and flexible with a proven ability to prioritise and complete a wide variety of duties associated with the Meetings and Events department.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Day to day administration duties assisting the operational and sales team;
- Coordinate and attend meetings as required;
- Complete daily reports and checklists;
- Facilitate staff briefings for events;
- Stock management including stocktake, ordering of stock and invoice management;
- Rostering of staff and managing staffing levels;
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the Meetings and Events operational and sales team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administration position, preferably within a hospitality environment;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of organisation skills;
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- RSA and RCG certificates and;
- Previous experience using EventPro and TASK will be highly regarded.
Within this exciting role, you will need to be available to work Monday to Friday as well as evenings and weekends when required to meet client demands and business needs.
If this sounds like the position for you, then please apply now!
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Want to Apply?
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
- Address 123 Mulgoa Road, Penrith
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia