– Are you a great people leader who likes to invest in their staff and bring out the absolute best in them?
– Are you community focused and seeking a career that allows you an opportunity to GENUINELY help someone in their time of need?
– Are you a professional who is business savvy and not afraid of a challenge?
Curious to know more?
Our client is seeking a passionate, ambitious and community focused professional to lead their flagship branch in Western Sydney.
Leading a dedicated team of professionals whilst being actively engaged in the local community, the Location Manager have a strong focus on driving brand awareness whilst developing relationships to foster and build growth. The successful candidate will be a results orientated and driven individual who is obsessed with providing quality service to families. Being a strong people manager and walking the walk, you will wear many hats in this dynamic role as you take on a hands-on approach to providing end-to-end solutions, service and support to your customers and team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Provide day to day line management and ensure the smooth and effective operation of professional services to all families.
– Inspire, encourage and motivate your team creating an opportunity for development whilst allowing them to unlock their true potential and flourish within their roles.
– Establish and maintain healthy relationships with the local community and relevant organisations.
– Effectively monitor and manage costs, achieving high P&L performance
– Be the driver of delivering strong results and achieving KPI’s within your location.
WHAT SETS YOU APART FROM THE REST?
– You have demonstrated successful experience in a supervisory and/or leadership position.
– You go above and beyond to deliver the highest standard of customer service.
– You are a natural leader and take accountability for all the responsibilities that come with the role.
– Lead by example and are committed to the delivery and outcome of the service.
– You are a strong brand ambassador and are savvy in driving marketing and brand awareness within the community.
Most importantly, you are a passionate individual, community focused and have a strong ‘why’ and ‘purpose’ as you seek out a fulfilling role with depth. You will also be comfortable with working within a sensitive environment and being exposed to grief and the expression of it.
WHAT VALUE CAN WE GIVE BACK TO YOU:
This is a genuine ‘once in a lifetime’ role that is unique and as such requires a unique individual that has a spark! You’ll be given all the support you need to succeed with:
– Full training, induction and support
– Strong team culture and reputable brand
– Strong career progression opportunity
– Performance based incentives
Ultimately we are looking for a professional that exudes community, passion and service. No experience within the industry is required however a transferable skill set with a determination to achieve the best.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Leng on 0404 310 156 for a confidential discussion.
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5