We are looking for a new recruit to join Complete Legal & Conveyancing.
The role includes a range of tasks including but not limited to:
– Answering phones and basic office administration
– Responding to client enquiries
– Diary/calendar management
– Legal research and related tasks
– Conveyancing assistance and related tasks
– Business development
– General duties as required from time-to-time
The position is casual, 3-4 days per week however we will work with the right candidate to find a schedule that is suitable. The position is at our Penrith office.
The role is ideally that of a law clerk suited to a university student studying law and looking to gain valuable experience in a law firm however school-leaver candidates with a focus on office administration/management may be considered.
The role is not necessarily suited to an admitted solicitor, however a solicitor candidate with a demonstrated ability to build a practice of their own while fulfilling the tasks set out above may be considered.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter detailing your reasons for applying for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
354-360 High St Penrith NSW 2750
Total Years Experience
The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia
JWS offers the only platform that connects Western Sydney businesses with Western Sydney job seekers directly.
– JWS Facebook page has over 46,500 fans.
– Value for money compared to more conventional forms of job advertising.
– Many businesses use only us when advertising available jobs.
– It is modern recruitment, giving the employer more control.