Tresami Computer Engineering is a provider of Managed IT services located in Western Sydney. We currently have an opportunity for a Junior Workshop Technician to join our team.
We are currently looking for a team player to deliver excellent service and support to our customers. You will need a fantastic phone manner and awesome written communication skills as well as a good understanding of computers hardware and software.
As part of this role, you will be required, but not limited to:
- Assist customers troubleshooting and answering queries
- New computer assembly and builds
- Computer repairs and upgrades
- Virus/spyware prevention and removal
- Undertake basic troubleshooting and diagnosis of an issue
- Accurately interpret and record relevant information into our ticket tracking system
- Ability to install and support a broad range of software
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in computer hardware, assembly and builds
- Experience in providing technical support for a variety of platforms
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office tools.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- High standard of personal presentation
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to get things done right this first time
- Strong drive to succeed in a team environment
If this sounds like the job for you, then please apply today!
Please email your application including resume to email@example.com
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia