This IT Service Desk Level 2 job is working for a Managed Service Provider organisation based in Penrith.
We are looking for a young, reliable, enthusiastic and responsible person to provide first and second level IT Support for our remote customers working full-time in a small team.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for solving problems and providing great service.
In this role you will be providing remote support for a variety of technologies and applications.
First / Second Level Support duties will be:
• Providing first point of contact for all new and existing IT support issues
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues over the phone
• Accurate problem resolution with thorough and clear documentation
• Maintaining all case/issue history within our ticketing system
• Resolving hardware issues with desktops, networks, and servers, etc
• Providing friendly advice and solutions to all users
Some of the technologies you will support:
• Active Directory
• Office 365
• MS Exchange
• Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Desktops
• Windows 2008 / 2012 / 2016 Servers
• Microsoft Office and other desktop applications
• Networking troubleshooting
• PC hardware troubleshooting
• Minimum 12 months experience – working on Desktops and Servers
• Experience with Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of Networking
• A Basic understanding and support methods for the above technologies
• Ability to work under pressure & deal with multiple tasks
• Superior communication skills, written and verbal, must be fluent in English and possess great phone manner
• Excellent presentation and customer service skills
• Be motivated, punctual, prompt to act on support requests
When applying, please be sure to include your salary expectations.
If you are looking for your next challenge and would like to work within a great team, please apply by clicking on the link below and completing the quick questionnaire.
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia