Oricom International Pty Ltd
Oricom International is a dynamic consumer products business, marketing and distributing a diverse range of Oricom branded UHF CB Radio’s, Baby Care and Telecommunications product.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator. This role is the face of our business to our customers and is pivotal to support both our National Sales Team and also the inbound sales function by providing exceptional customer service in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. The role focuses equally on managing a customer portfolio selling our products to a broad range of customers; lead generation and developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts together with building and managing a CRM of outbound customer contacts. The successful candidate will be highly organised and will be responsible for all administrative tasks including processing orders, invoicing, inbound outbound calls, emails and supporting the Sales Team.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A strong telephone manner
- Proactive communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience in using MS Excel, Word & Outlook and be IT literate
- High organisation and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive “can do attitude”
- High ethical values, be driven, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated.
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers
- Able to work in a small, vibrant team
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Processing inbound sales orders
- Outbound Activities – calling customers to generate sales, leads and telemarketing
- Responding to sales related consumer and customer enquiries
- Liaise with our logistics team and customers to ensure on time delivery
- Inventory management
- Attendance of trade shows as and when required
How to apply
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please send through your cover letter and resume by close of business 5 July 2019, to the below address:
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #southwindsor
- Salary Range $40,000 - $70,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia