- Be the “go to” person for our Integrated Management System and online compliance system
- Undertake administrative maintenance and auditing to ensure full compliance in line with Standards and workflows helping us to be more efficient, safe and offer quality services that are fully compliant
- Be the “forms and flowcharts” guru
- Offer support to the management team by playing a key role in preparation of tenders & other documents and supplying key data and records
- Become one of our Job Management System (simPRO) Champions so you are across changes and improvements that can help our technicians, supervisors & admin team.
- Strong administrative and computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Office Suite & other relevant software, including a Safety & Compliance system
- A logical & accurate approach to work & an assertive approach to compliance within the company.
- Excellent time management skills & ability to prioritise & handle peaks in work.
- High level communication skills that include working with people at all levels and strong ability to write and design documents and interpret compliance requirements so you can assist in preparing tender documents and reports with managers.
- Strong knowledge of & commitment to WHS, Quality & Environmental Management & have undertaken formal training such as Cert IV in WHS & other Auditing training/workshops & a willingness to maintain ongoing training & awareness.
- To ideally have worked in a construction or trades- based business so have some knowledge of the compliance requirements in this industry.
- To be a team player who can fit into the culture of Teamwork, Pride & Responsibility.
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5