About Our Organisation
Active Care Network is a Community Service Organisation providing a range of Transport, Home Support and Community Connection Services for older Australian and people living with disabilities.
About the role
We are seeking to employee a full time Gardener to join our Home Support team in Western Sydney. Your role is to provide timely and quality gardening and lawn care services in the homes of our clients and their carers where appropriate. The role will include:
- Gardening and lawn care of Client homes
- General maintenance of properties
- Garden rejuvenation and landscaping projects
Skills and experience
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Previous experience in garden and lawn maintenance.
- Experience in repairs and maintenance within homes.
- The ability to complete jobs in a set time frame and limited supervision.
- A trade qualification in Horticulture is preferred, however all round handyperson skills are desired.
- Experience working within an aged care environment is desirable.
- A current NSW/ACT licence.
- A current National Criminal History and Working With Children Check records (paid employee) with a satisfactory outcome.
In addition to the above skills, you must be able to demonstrate a genuine empathy and connection with older Australians and the vulnerable within our communities; good communication skills and be familiar with using technology such as sending emails and using Tablets to record data.
Active Care Network is recognised by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) as a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) and as such is exempt from requirements to pay fringe benefits tax on any legitimate fringe benefits (up to a limit for each employee stated within ATO regulations) provided to employees.
For further information contact Sannie on (02) 4722 3083.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Address 56-58 Cox Avenue, Kingswood NSW 2747
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia