At DiveIn Swimming Academy, we are committed to providing a quality Learn to Swim program for children of all ages. We are focussed on delivering safe, productive lessons that enhance the overall development and correction of the swimmer. Located in Penrith, we are a family-owned business with a small, dedicated team.
We are currently seeking a fulltime Learn to Swim teacher. This role is split into both in-water and office/reception activities, including directly teaching students and helping us manage the behind-the-scenes processes like bookings, centre housekeeping and general administration. The hours of work will include Saturday work in addition to weekdays (days off are likely to be Tuesday and Sunday). This is a permanent position.
Key to this position are:
- A high degree of personal drive and determination
- Being a self-starter – high levels of initiative
- High levels of professionalism and an ability to effectively deal with a diverse range of customers and students
- An ability to work as part of an established team and to contribute to team goals
- A strong affinity with children and high levels of patience, empathy and commitment
- A results-oriented approach, whilst maintaining the highest levels of safety for students
You will need to have (or be willing to obtain) an Austswim qualification, and you must possess a current Working with Children check.
Interested? Submit your resume (along with a covering letter outlining your interest in this role) by clicking on (or pasting into your browser) the link below
- Address Jamiesontown, NSW
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia