Full time OR Part-time flexible hours??
Are you a qualified Accountant looking for work close to home?
We are a Penrith-based Trades Services business, employing more than 70 permanent staff across a range of trades divisions which continue their rapid growth.
We are now seeking a qualified and experienced Management Accountant to bring a range of skills to our team, providing support to management and liaising directly with our external accountants on a regular basis whilst also working closely with our Business Services team to ensure our day-to-day accounts are effectively
This new role will span a range of duties & responsibilities including 3 main functions:
• “The Day-to-Day”
Overseeing and being directly involved in receivables & payables, reconciliations, Payroll GL, weekly accounts reviews & payments, end of month statements, using MYOB and Simpro (our Job management System).
• “The Numbers”
Using your “tech skills” & attention to detail to build, prepare & analyse a suite of reports for the Senior Managers and management team along with regular reporting to the directors and external accountants.
• “The systems”
Using a range of software to do all of the above & more, ensuring a paperless & compliant office is a focus along with high levels of confidentiality, security & governance and developing strong skills around our Job Management system and its data so that we are “well informed” across the business.
Interested? If this sounds like you and:
• You are looking for part time work with flexible hours in a medium business close to home in the Penrith area;
• Are a qualified accountant with management accounting experience, ideally in a small to medium business (not the top end of town!);
• Are willing to “get down to the “nitty gritty” but also love producing reports and analysis for management and can “hold your own” when dealing with the Management team, business owners and external accountants.
Please send your resume and a cover letter that clearly addresses each of the areas of the role and the skills, experience & qualifications you would bring to us to email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like further info please contact Lea Hicks, General Manager on 4721 7500 or 0414 441 635.
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #penrith
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5