We are looking for a motivated office all-rounder who is customer focused and an efficient administrator to join our support team to assist our clients progress to achieve their financial goals and needs. The position can be flexible in terms of days and hours based on the candidate and their level of experience and skillset.
The role would suit someone who has had some experience in financial services specific to a financial planning administration career.
This role supports the Financial advisers in the implementation and follow up of financial planning advice and requires extensive communication with clients and financial institutions to monitor plan implementation and problem solve when required.
As a valued Client Service Administrator with CPR WEALTH you will need to:
- Be a clear and confident communicator, with an exceptional telephone manner as you will be liaising with via phone and face to face with clients as well as product provider representatives.
- Be a caring & empathetic to the stress the client feels around client communications.
- Be effective and confident in navigating online CRM software (XPLAN)
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Set up and coordinate client meetings for the financial advisors
- Liaise with clients to follow up the implementation of strategies
- Prepare information for client review meetings and post meeting actions
- Maintain client files so they comply with our Licensee Standards
If you feel you are a great fit and exactly what we’re looking for and would like to be a part of our family, please apply.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia