We are a leading industrial distributor of premium engineering brands, with branches throughout Australia and New Zealand. We are in a growth stage with lots of exciting opportunities, and are looking for a bright and driven person with energy to burn, and plenty of personality.
We deal with a wide variety of industries. No two days are the same. Our objectives are to be an efficient and effective supply chain manager of products and services. We are proud to be the SKF Bearing and Power Transmission National Distributor, as well as a wide range of Industrial products from the world’s leading manufacturers, comprising bearings, power transmission and associated products.
Located in the Western Suburbs of Sydney and reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for generating sales enquiries and orders through existing customers and developing new business. You will meet or exceed profitable sales growth targets in an allocated geographical territory, by enhancing client relationships.
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include;
• The management and development of an extensive list of established Customer Accounts – utilising a structured call cycle
• The development of new sales opportunities through your existing account portfolio as well as seeking out new Clients through actively canvassing the industrial sectors
• Conducting sales calls and face to face meetings with key decision makers, promoting your products features and benefits and offering quality solutions
• Offering excellent technical support & customer service
• This role is for someone who can demonstrate a proven history of Business Development – someone who is not afraid of fielding objections and is a strong closer as well as relationship builder & team player
• You have the support of the Branch Team – Branch Manager and Internal Sales Team to achieve your goals
The Successful Applicant will ideally possess;
• Proven External Sales experience and track record of New Business development
• Key Account Management experience and the ability to find new opportunities within existing clients by up-selling and product promotion
• Ideally a background selling to the Industrial Market
• Solid time management skills – organisational skills and the ability to work to quarterly, monthly and weekly call cycles to build your sales funnel
• Confidence in features and benefits selling
• Clear and concise communication and solid listening skills
• A person with a real focus on achieving goals and targets and loves the “Thrill of the Sale”
• An outgoing, energetic personality and good sense of humour are a MUST!!
• An attractive salary commensurate with experience
• Fully maintained vehicle, mobile phone, laptop
• Performance Incentive
• All tools, safety equipment etc supplied
• Learning and Development
• Career progression
If you possess the skills and experience described above and want to grow your career with a global player, apply today. Please include a cover letter and detailed resume demonstrating your qualifications and/or experience against the requirements of the position.
Applications from Recruitment agencies will not be accepted – we got this!
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia