Are you an enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher with a Bachelor of Education – Early Childhood (or working towards) looking for a great opportunity to join a wonderful team of educators?
Would you like to be part of a team that receives regular training, a supplied uniform, flexible working hours and other benefits?
If you answered Yes to the above then read on!
Our Education and Care Service is located in the increasing vibrant suburb of Mount Druitt. We cater for 63 wonderful children per day aged from 6 weeks to 6 years old. We are open from 7:00am through to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
At Children’s World Learning and Development Centre, we are focused on providing exceptional experiences for our children and families.
We believe this is achieved through the excellent team culture we have at our Service, which has been providing high-quality education and care for our local community for the past 12 years.
We also believe the outstanding dedication, understanding and care our educators provide to the children and families utilising our service should be rewarded.
The position is suited to a candidate who has prior experience working in the education and care sector. You must be motivated and interested in working alongside a team of supportive and dedicated early childhood educators. Experience and knowledge of implementing the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) would also be beneficial.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop, in consultation with families, the Nominated Supervisors and Centre staff, a program that is appropriate to the individual needs and interests of each child while reflecting the needs of the local community. The program should reflect the cultural diversity of the Centre as well as the local community.
- Maintain the necessary individual records of children, programming and planning.
- Organise a pleasant, welcoming and safe environment for staff, children and families.
- To be appointed the Responsible Person from time to time.
- Be able to work as a member of a co-operative team within the Centre.
- Support the Nominated Supervisor where necessary with the day-to-day running of the Centre.
- Attend and contribute to regular staff meetings to assist in the facilitation of effective communication, staff development and discussions on the management and curriculum of the Centre.
- Attend regular in-services and disseminate the information to staff.
- Promote the service in the local community.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Undertake the physical duties involved in working with children in an early childhood setting on a daily basis
If you are friendly and outgoing and have a passion for working in Early Childhood then we would love to hear from you!
Please note applicants must have or be studying a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or equivalent and only candidates meeting this criteria will be contacted for an interview.
- Address Mount Druitt
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia