- Be part of the gourmet food revolution!
- Small, professional team committed to quality
- Great opportunity to work close to home (based in Emu Plains)
Who Are We and What Do We Do?
Morgan’s Group comprises two exceptional and proudly local gourmet food brands: Morgan’s Coffee and Zokoko Chocolate. We’re seeking an outstanding customer service professional to contribute to our purpose of creating a special moment of deliciousness in our customer’s day.
We source the best raw materials from around the world, transform them into the most amazing coffee and chocolate products, serve them to customers in our own café and supply them to hotels and resorts, shops and other cafés around Australia.
We’re a values-based business looking for someone who’s ready to share and contribute to our vision –quality products, exceptional customer service and a passionate, positive, creative team with relationships built on mutual respect.
Your primary purpose will be to provide an exceptional customer experience – building and sustaining positive relationships with our customers, receiving and fulfilling orders for our amazing products and ensuring they get where they need to go, and ensuring the accurate and timely flow of paperwork behind the scenes.
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Taking/receiving orders, ensuring fulfilment and distribution
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Handling customer enquiries and responding to concerns
- Maintaining our customer database
- Maintaining HACCP system documentation and ensuring compliance
- Contributing to marketing efforts, including social media
- General administration/reception duties
- Contributing to production/packing activities as required (small amount of lifting may be required).
Our Ideal Candidate
Given the nature of the role, it’s important that you have plenty of energy, a healthy dose of resilience, polished personal presentation, and welcome the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of activities.
You’ll need to have a “hands on”, flexible approach to work, and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, combined with strong organisational/time management skills. Working effectively as part of a team while also being willing to accept personal responsibility and work independently is important.
Experience-wise, we expect that you’ll have had solid experience in customer service and office administration roles (including accounts), ideally in a smaller company in a similar industry. Proficiency in Xero and the MS Office Suite of products is strongly-preferred, as is some level of knowledge of food safety/HACCP procedures, social media experience and a drivers’ licence.
And of course, an appreciation of great coffee and chocolate and the deliciousness they can bring wouldn’t hurt!
So What’s In It For You?
- Ongoing full-time role, 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday (with early start Monday)
- Close to home (based in Emu Plains)
- Competitive remuneration ($60k-$65kpa + super is indicative) plus benefits (including great coffee and occasional chocolate!)
- Opportunity to be a part of the future of two iconic local gourmet food brands
- Opportunity to learn and grow with us (be part of gourmet tastings, contribute to trade shows and events!)
- Friendly, professional team which is passionate about what they do.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://bit.ly/2WNLAHM
Please also note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the criteria in this advertisement will not be further considered.
This recruitment process is being managed by HR Success on behalf of Morgan’s Group. No agencies please.
- Address Emu Plains
- Salary Range $40,000 - $70,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia