This is a Part-Time position (maternity leave) in our Penrith office, with potential to be offered an ongoing position post completion of the current period. CPR WEALTH is boutique team located in Miranda and Penrith with off-street parking & nearby train station.
The role would suit someone who has either had experience in financial services but seeking flexibility in working hours or a junior administrator that is undertaking post school administration training, seeking experience specific to a financial planning administration career.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is customer focused and an efficient administrator to help out our experienced financial advisers and support staff to help our clients progress to their financial goals and needs.
This role supports the Financial advisers and Support staff in the implementation and follow up of financial planning advice and requires extensive communication with clients and financial institutions to monitor plan implementation and problem solve when required.
As a valued Client Service Administrator with CPR WEALTH you will need to:
- Be a clear and confident communicator, with an exceptional telephone manner
as you will be making inbound and outbound calls.
- Handle client enquiries and requests, and help maintain the strong relationship we have with our clients. You are caring & a good communicator and empathetic to the stress the client feels.
- Set up and coordinate client meetings for the financial advisers
- Liaise with dealer group representatives and intermediaries
- Liaise with clients to follow up the implementation of strategies
- Prepare information for client review meetings and post meeting actions
- Manage the implementation process of our advice, be extremely good at
managing detail accurately, promptly, lodging applications with the Fund Managers and keeping the Client informed of progress
- Provide support to our Financial Advisers and support staff
- Maintain client files so they comply with our Licensee Standards
- Maintain current knowledge of legislation updates
If you feel you are a great fit and exactly what we’re looking for and would like to be a part of our family, please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5