- Flexible availability across the week, including Saturdays, between 12-38 hours per week
- Deliver exceptional customer service and be part of a great team
Specialist Clinic Pharmacy is looking for people who have the right attitude, work ethic, personality and energy to complement and add value to our existing team.
You’ll be on the “front-line” of our business, supporting our customers and pharmacists. Your responsibilities will include helping pharmacists fulfil prescriptions, helping customers in a retail setting, merchandising, and ensuring our pharmacy operates effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional customer service skills and a natural tendency toward helping others
- Professional personal presentation and communication skills
- A positive outlook, attitude and energy!
- Initiative and the ability to be a self-starter and to learn quickly
- A genuine desire to develop a career in pharmacy
Previous Pharmacy experience and Pharmacy Certificate II or III qualifications will be highly regarded however we are always open to training the right talent.
While at this stage these are a casual position and hours will vary, we anticipate 20-30 hours per week will be available. You must be able to be flexible in terms of work hours and generally available to work designated shifts between the hours of 7.30am-7.30pm Monday to Friday, plus some Saturdays if required.
To apply, please attend the pharmacy to collect/complete an application form. Please bring a copy of your resume with you! Applications close on Friday 23rd July, 2019.
- Address Derby Street, Kingswood
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia