Casual Call Centre Operators / Telemarketers
- Be recognised as working for an “Employer of Choice”
- Work as part of a successful and high performing team in Penrith CBD
- 22 Hours per week Monday- Thursday
- PERFECT OPPORTUNITY for Mothers looking to get back into the workforce
Excellent hourly rate, salary sacrifice benefit and achievable bonuses
*Help raise funds for charity* Immediate start for passionate individuals looking to lend their sales skills to a role within a supportive and high performing team.
About the company
Afford is a recognised Employer of Choice within disability, with our extensive footprint covering lifestyle centres / accommodation / respite; ADE’s; employment services; supported employment and training to our client audience across the Greater Western Sydney region.
We pride ourselves on our reputation of delivering service excellence, person centred care focused on individual outcomes and the fact that we are highly respected in the disability community.
About the opportunity
Due to on-going success and growth, our telemarketing team are in a position to recruit additional telemarketers. As a telemarketer within Afford you will be required to generate income through the sale of Raffle tickets. Your hours of work will be between 9am-3pm Monday to Thursday and your duties will include;
- Reaching sales targets as measured against budget on a weekly basis
- Managing, maintaining and accurately recording data into systems
- Engaging and building rapport with all new and existing customers
- Generating leads for cold calling through research and industry knowledge
- Creating awareness, promoting services and selling raffle tickets
About the candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a genuine passion for working within the disability industry and for a business dedicated to helping others. You will be a vivacious high achiever and possess the following skills;
- A polite and professional phone manner with superb communication skills
- Ability to do high volume outbound calls
- Previous experience within sales and business development
- Existing industry knowledge would be advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Why be part of Afford?
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive and above award pay rates and salary packaging options;
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Monthly and quarterly rewards for excellent customer service.
- Afford is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. In order for you to be considered for this role this position you will need to have a clear police check and a pre-placement medical assessment.
- Address Henry St Penrith NSW 2750
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia