2 Part-time positions (2 days per week each)
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our team of award winning business advisors, providing Government funded advice and support to existing and prospective NDIS Providers across the Western Sydney region.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is passionate about helping small businesses, is innovative and thinks differently when dealing with our clients and work as part of an effective team.
You will have strong knowledge of the NDIS environment and networks in Western Sydney, experience in small business and skills in mentoring and/or consulting. Ideally, the successful applicant will have recent experience within the NDIS field. You could be an existing or immediately past employee of a provider or have worked in other areas related to NDIS or allied health.
As a business advisor, you will:
- Deliver business advisory services to potential and existing NDIS businesses through face to face meetings, group advisory sessions or workshops.
- Assess client needs using diagnostic tools, report outcomes, results and create action plans.
- Assist clients to prepare business plans.
- Conduct regular follow up contact with clients, provide referrals and respond to client enquiries in the Sydney West region, including scheduling appointments.
- Attend training, networking functions, events and conferences, out of working hours
- Deliver excellent customer service with every contact.
- Market and promote the service, including social media platforms.
- Respond appropriately to client feedback and ensure that client expectations are met.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have owned, operated or been involved in the management of your own NDIS business.
- Have a formal qualification in a business-related discipline (Cert IV or above).
- Have knowledge of the NDIS Certification and Verification processes (including the audit).
- Possess a broad range of abilities covering essential business topics including financial literacy, marketing and sales.
- High level of business management, consulting or advisory experience.
- Up to date knowledge and skills relevant to small businesses, particularly provision of NDIS or related services.
- Digitally literate to assist with promoting small business growth through digital readiness and innovation.
- Strong business analysis and systems analysis skills and experience.
- Professionalism, accountability and a proven capacity to show sound judgement and apply common sense.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, representation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to use clear, concise language in conversing with clients.
You will be working in a small team with the lead advisor and one other part-time advisor. At times, you may be requested to accompany the lead advisor to workshops presented by WSBC. Additionally, there will be a cold calling component to the position to generate advisory appointments for the NDIS DSSU advisory group.
Remuneration will be at a fixed hourly rate paid monthly in arears according to the hours you have completed. Hourly rate will be set by negotiation.
The Western Sydney Business Centre is an award winning business advice and training provider, supporting businesses in Western Sydney for over 27 years. Last year we assisted over 3,000 businesses, providing solutions and practical ideas to small businesses to start up, scale up and innovate.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you are the right person to join our team.
Preferred applicants will be contacted for an initial telephone interview. Only direct applications will be considered (no recruitment agencies).
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #parramatta #blacktown #hillsdistrict #southwesternsydney
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia