Full Time (Part-time hours negotiable)
Future Financial Services
FUTURE FINANCIAL SERVICES is a boutique financial planning firm located in PENRITH, dedicated to providing personalised advice to our clients as they go through various life stages.
Our knowledge and experience in relation to legislation and strategies surrounding superannuation, insurance, investments, taxation and Centrelink enable us to provide our clients with quality advice to assist them to achieve their financial goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
To support the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to appoint a friendly, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic Assistant Financial Planner to join our small, supportive team.
Reporting directly to the Principal Planner, this role offers the right person an opportunity to be an integral part of the day-to-day activities of a busy financial planning firm.
Ideally, you will have recently worked in the financial services industry or a customer service role where you have displayed the ability to self-manage your daily tasks and utilise your superior organisation skills.
• Developing a strong understanding of client requirements and creating appropriate strategies and solutions.
• The process involved in preparing plans for para -planning including: insurance needs analysis, comparison of insurance, (including fee comparisons and quotes), strategy papers, scoping worksheets and alternative strategies.
• Generating review Records of Advice (ROAs) and simple Statements of Advice (SOAs).
• Ensuring compliance with licensee standards, industry legislation and regulations and keeping up to date with changes.
• Liaising with relevant professionals both internally and externally regarding the creation, implementation and maintenance of strategies.
• Keeping detailed and accurate client file notes and generating both basic and complex correspondence.
• Providing support and administrative assistance to the Principal Planner as required.
The successful candidate will be well presented and should have:
• A conscientious, reliable and committed work ethic,
• A strong understanding of financial planning including retirement planning, pensions, superannuation, investments and insurance,
• A mature and professional approach to all work tasks including effective time management and organisational skills,
• First rate attention to detail with a strong focus on accuracy and compliance requirements,
• Superior customer service and interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Outlook,
• Ideally, have undertaken financial planning studies and/or be looking to continue with further studies,
• Experience with XPLAN (or similar system) and computer administration would be highly regarded.
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
While this is a full-time position, we would be willing to negotiate part-time hours with the right candidate. Flexibility would include; working school hours or reduced days per week etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume with a cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills required and details of your experience relating to the responsibilities of this position to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Close of business 6 February 2019
Please avoid visiting the office unannounced. Due to the nature of our business, we may be unable to attend to your unplanned arrival. Feel free to direct any initial questions via email and we will endeavour to call you back at our earliest convenience.
If you sound like the person we are looking for, we will contact you for a first round phone interview in the week beginning 11 February 2019.
For a virtual tour of our office click HERE
To visit our FaceBook page click HERE.
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #penrith
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5