- Be a part of making a difference in the local community
- Work close to home
- Increase take home pay with Salary Packaging
Our client, Junaya Family Development Services (JFDS), is seeking an experienced administrator with a keen interest in joining a community organisation to be part of making a positive different in the lives of the community.
Your new employer…
Junaya Family Development Services is a community organisation located in Blacktown area and provides a range of services for families to assist in strengthening and building capacity.
JFDS offers an Early Intervention & prevention program (EIPP) providing information and advice for families who have children 0-18 years, as well as a 12-week home visiting program for families who have children 0-18 years and who live in the Blacktown LGA. In addition, they have a Learning Difficulties/Disability project also for families who have a children 0-18 years who experience a learning difficulty or disability and who reside in the Blacktown LGA.
Leave work each day feeling part of making a difference to the local community! Find out more about Junaya via https://junaya.org.au/
Your new job…
This position provides accurate and timely administrative services and support to the organisation and ensures systems and records are current, accurate and comply with Department of Family and Community Services & NSW Fair Trading legal requirements.
The role is Permanent Part Time at 27.5 hours per week to be worked over 5 days per week (Mon-Fri), 9am-3pm each day. Salary for this role is classified at level 3 in the NSW SCHADS Award (Pay Point to be determined based on experience). The role is based in Blacktown however some travel will be necessary, therefore you will need a current driver’s license.
What you’ll need to succeed…
The successful candidate will be a professional and efficient administrator with strong abilities to work well in a team as well as bringing broad experience in all areas of business administration to the role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- High level organisational skills
- Strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to prioritise work, manage workload and meet competing deadlines
- Well-rounded administrative experience & office management skills including customer service, supporting executive staff, financial administration and establishing organisational systems
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism in maintaining confidentiality when working with sensitive and private information
- Sound computer & IT skills
- Ability to be flexible, take direction as well as take initiative when required
- Cultural competence
- Current driver’s licence and regular access to own comprehensively insured vehicle
- Willingness to participate in a National Police Background check
What you’ll get in return…
- Salary Packaging – increase your take home pay!
- Some above Award conditions
- Supportive team environment
If you have a strong background in all areas of office administration and an interest in working for a great local community organisation then this is the role for you!
What to do now…
For an Information Pack, please visit www.totalworkforceservices.com.au or contact us on (02) 4555 4634.
All applicants will be required to address the criteria mentioned in the dot points above.
To apply please send a cover letter addressing the criteria or the selection criteria form (from the Information Pack) along with your resume.
Closing date: COB (5pm) Friday 21st February 2020
All applicants will be required to provide current clearance of a NSW Working with Children Check.
- Address Blacktown, NSW
- Salary Range Up to $40,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia