For over 100 years, our client has manufactured water treatment equipment for companies all across the globe. Their equipment is used in industries such as aquatics, drinking water, metals and mining, power, healthcare and more.
About the Role
- Located in South Windsor, NSW
- 4th Year Electrical Apprentice
- Full-time minimum 38 hours per week; mixture of day and afternoon shifts
- Maintaining power to machinery and equipment within the chemical plant
- Finalising your Certificate III in Electrotechnology (including Capstone)
- Long-term career prospects and opportunities for career diversity
- Gain exposure to large-scale industrial electrical work
- Earn while you learn
- PPE supplied free-of-charge
- Receive one on one mentoring from a dedicated WPC Group mentor
- 4th Year Apprentice Electrician with Industrial/Commercial experience (mandatory)
- Completed theory training and able to produce academic transcript
- Switchboard or manufacturing experience would be beneficial
- Can work autonomously, self-motivated and flexible
- Able to work at heights, in confined spaces and not afraid to get dirty
- Licence and car required and forklift licence is preferred
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then click the “Apply” button to submit your application.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information go to https://www.wpcgroup.org.au/
- Address South Windsor
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia